SANIFLOOR 2, for flexible floors
Sanifloor®+ allows a shower to be installed easily and economically without major work accessing sewer pipes. The pump sucks the water from the shower gully and discharges back to the existing sewer line. Installing a stylish walk-in shower is easy with a Sanifloor®+
- Wireless communication between pump and plug
- Installation without the need for major work
- Large volume output 30l/min
To maintain radio signal integrity pump must be installed in same room with power cable end facing towards shower waste gully.
SANIFLOOR+ includes a suction pump and a plug, and makes it possible to install a walk-in shower without the need for major building work. The wireless detection system in the plug makes fitting particularly easy. The replaceable detection unit also simplifies maintenance.
The SANIFLOOR+ has 3 versions for all the floor coverings on the market.
- SANIFLOOR+ 1 for tiled floors
- SANIFLOOR+ 2 for flexible floors
- SANIFLOOR+ 3 For extra-flat shower trays
SANIFLOOR+ 2 datasheet
- Number of available inlets
- Inlet diameter
- 16 mm
- Recommended discharge pipe diameter
- 25 mm
- Motor power
- Supply voltage
- Electrical class
- IP rating
- Shower tray height
- Sound level
- Maximum horizontal discharge
- 30 m
- Maximum vertical discharge
- 3 m
- Activation level
Dimensions l x w x h (mm)
295 x 191 x 164
*Packing list: SANIFLOOR+ pump, dedicated drain, check valve, connectors.
Ref: EAN 3308815076249